$10,000 inclusive of goods and services tax (GST)
Happy Hour will run for approximately one hour. This will run in local bars in Sydney’s Darling Harbour located near the conference venue.
Date: Wednesday 10 October 2018
Time: 5.30-7pm (tentative)
Expected attendees: 450
Tickets: This event is included in the full delegate registration. Additional tickets can be purchased by delegates or accompanying persons.
Catering: Beverages will be organised by the conference organiser.
Format: Casual seating and stand-up arrangements.
Benefits and inclusions
- Logo in the pocket program
- Pull-up banner (x1) at the sponsored event (banner provided by sponsor)
- Promotion of the sponsored event to delegates at the conference (e.g. via app, announcements, holding slides, etc)
- Opportunity to place branded napkins (items supplied by sponsor)
- Logo on ‘our sponsors’ webpage
- Logo on the Happy Hour webpage
- Virtual satchel insert (x1) – A4 double sided (available on website and app)
- Logo in selected promotional videos – e.g. pre-conference promotional video, wrap-up video, etc.
- Promotion of the event to delegates in 2018 AIEC newsletter
- Tickets x4 to the Happy Hour
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor at AIEC, please fill out the online booking form.
Please ensure you have read and understood the AIEC 2018 sponsorship and exhibition terms and conditions before you apply.