First-timers’ Networking Function
$7,000 inclusive of goods and services tax (GST)
This function will take place on Tuesday 18 October 2016 at the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre. Delegates attending AIEC 2016 for the first time will be encouraged to attend this event.
Date: Tuesday 18 October 2016
Time: Tuesday PM (TBA).
Immediately after the First-timers’ Networking Function, the conference will officially begin with the Opening Plenary.
Location: Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre (Room TBA)
Expected attendees: 100
Approximately 30-40% of delegates each year attend the conference for the first time.
Tickets: This event is free for all first-timers attending AIEC and is included in the full conference registration fee.
Catering: Drinks and canapes will be organised by the conference organiser.
Format: Stand-up event
Key sponsorship entitlements
- Logo and web link on sponsor and social event website pages
- Logo in the pocket program
- Logo in selected promotional videos
- Logo in conference materials and pre-conference marketing collateral and acknowledgement in related emails
- Logo on signage at the venue
- Acknowledgement via app alert
- Virtual satchel insert (1xA4 double-sided)
- Pull-up banner (x1) at the sponsored event (banner provided by sponsor)
- 4 x Tickets to First-timers’ networking function
- Opportunity to submit a blog post in the AIEC blog to be provided by the sponsor (content subject to approval)
- Opportunity to make a three-to-five-minute address to attending delegates at the function
If you are interested in sponsoring the First-timers’ Networking Function, please fill out the application form online or download the PDF and send it to the conference organiser at firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions
Terms and conditions apply, please click here to read through the terms and conditions.