First-timers’ Networking Function
$7000 inclusive of goods and services tax (GST)
This function will take place on Tuesday 9 October 2018. Delegates attending AIEC 2018 for the first time will be encouraged to attend this event.
Date: Tuesday 9 October 2018
Immediately after the First-timers’ Networking Function, the conference will officially begin with the Opening Plenary.
Location: ICC Sydney
Expected attendees: 200
Approximately 40% of delegates each year attend the conference for the first time.
Tickets: This event is free for all first-timers attending AIEC and is included in the full conference registration fee.
Catering: Drinks and canapes will be organised by the conference organiser.
Format: Stand-up event
Benefits and inclusions
- Logo in the Pocket Planner
- 1 x Pull-up banner at the sponsored event (banner provided by sponsor)
- Promotion of the sponsored event to delegates at the conference (e.g. via app, announcements, holding slides, etc)
- Opportunity to place branded napkins (items supplied by sponsor)
- Opportunity to make a 3-5 minute address to all delegates at the function
- Logo on ‘our sponsors’ webpage
- Logo on the First-timers’ networking function webpage
- 1 x Virtual satchel insert – A4 double sided (available on website and app)
- Logo in selected promotional videos – e.g. pre-conference promotional video, wrap-up video, etc.
- Promotion of the event to delegates in 2018 AIEC newsletter
- 4 x Tickets to the function
Booking informationIf you are interested in becoming a sponsor at AIEC, please fill out the online booking form.
Please ensure you have read and understood the AIEC 2018 sponsorship and exhibition terms and conditions before you apply.