Sydney, capital of New South Wales and Australia's largest city, is known as the Harbour City.
It is the most cosmopolitan city in Australia with an enviable reputation as one of the world's most beautiful and liveable cities. The city is home to the Sydney Opera House and the Sydney Harbour Bridge, two of the most iconic structures on this planet.
Brimming with history, nature, culture, art, fashion, cuisine, design, Sydney is set next to miles of ocean coastline and sandy surf beaches. Long term immigration has led to the city’s reputation as one of the most culturally and ethnically diverse cities in the world. Enjoy Sydney’s natural beauty, from unspoiled beaches to public gardens and, of course, the sparkling harbour, before discovering its thriving restaurants and markets.
- A swim at one of the many picturesque beaches
- Cruise the magnificent Sydney harbour on a ferry
- Take in Australia’s most recognisable landmarks – the Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge
- Explore the fauna and flora at the Royal Botanic Gardens
- Book a walking tour of the Historical Rock district, where cobbled laneways of the convict colony remain
- Buy the freshest produce at Sydney Fish Market
- Shop at the glorious Queen Victoria Building
- Visit Taronga Zoo
- Take in the 360 degree view from the Sydney Tower’s outdoor platform
- Dine at world-class restaurants.
For more information, please visit:
16 January - Call for proposals opens
28 February - Call for proposals closes
22 May - Call for proposals notifications
1 June - Registration opens
1 August - Early bird registration closes
9 October 2018 - Conference starts