Having an incomplete speaker profile may affect the decision of whether or not your proposal is accepted into the program.
All speakers must have created an X-CD user login and completed their speaker profile.
You or your co-speaker may already have an X-CD user login if you have already spoken or submitted a proposal to AIEC. In this case, please ensure you login and update your own profile. You will not have access to your co-speakers' profile if they are already in the system.
If your co-speaker does not yet have an X-CD user login, you can create one for him/her. Please ensure you have all the information ready before you submit the proposal. Once you enter their information, you will no longer have access to edit. Instead, your co-speaker will receive an email with login and password.
Download the PDF version of the speaker profile to prepare the information offline. Alternatively, get all your co-speaker to create his or her own speaker profiles directly in X-CD, so you just have to select them from the dropdown list.
Mandatory information for conference program includes:
- first name
- last name
- organisation and/or department/faculty
- be no longer than 200 words
- be written in paragraph form (long paragraphs)
- be written in the third person
- avoid use of bulleted and numbered lists
- avoid the curriculum vitae (CV) style
- can be submitted and uploaded directly to the speaker profile in X-CD.
- Preferred format: 400x400 pixels, 72 dpi, JPEG or PNG, non-pixelated or blurry.